1. What goals did I achieve?
2. What disappointments did I experience?
3. What new talents or abilities did I discover I had?
4. What new personal friends did I make?
5. What new professional or business relationships did I form?
6. What did I start doing that has proven to be valuable to me?
7. What undertaking(s) am I most proud of?
8. What could I have done differently at work or in my business?
9. What were some opportunities I missed and why?
10. What am I most grateful for?
11. Who helped me in a meaningful way?
12. Who did I help in a meaningful way?
You may be asking yourself "what is the purpose of this exercise?" or "why should I take my time to do this?" The answer is that it allows you to examine and celebrate your life in a unique way. This activity can broaden your self-awareness and increase your self-appreciation. You can also gain valuable insights about yourself and those around you that can help you create greater personal and professional success in this New Year and beyond. I hope you enjoy the exercise.
Wishing You "Serious
Success" In 2013 & Beyond